we all have shit inside that we we carry. Sometimes we think we just can't say it to anyone... now we can.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
In The Dark
There are things I am scared to admit. Things that happened before... they're kind of just whispering at me in the dark. I can't seem to turn on the switch. I'm still blindly groping around... hoping I hit the lights one day and bring it all out to the surface. I am terrified of what I'm going to see, and what the person has had to pick up the pieces of me from before is going to think. The terror keeps me blind. I think for now I prefer the dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read your blog, i hope that things have been better for you. I know when it is dark it is hard to see hope, but everything changes.
ReplyDeleteMany of us will be there holding your hand when you do flip that switch.
ReplyDelete